William Bennett has the appropriate credentials for his consulting/mediation
- Has worked with
church and para-church leaders over the last decade
- Holds Juris Doctorate
Degree from the University of Southern California.
- Graduated 8th in a class of 135
- Served as editor on the Southern California Law Review
- Holds Masters in
Specialized Ministry from Grace Theological Seminary
- Obtained a 3.9/4.00 g.p.a.
- Served on the West Coast Advisory Board
- Holds Doctor of
Ministry from Reformed Theological Seminary
- Obtained a 3.9/4.0 g.p.a.
- Concentrated on church administration
- Holds Certificate
in Financial Management (Christian Management Assn.)
- Is certified as
a Christian Dispute Resolution Specialist (Institute for Christian
Conciliation), associated with Peacemakers Ministry.
Curriculum Vitae for complete professional details